- A form of vitamin B3 and a powerhouse multipurpose skincare ingredient that increases skin hydration, strengthens the skin's protective barrier and an anti-inflammatory agent that reduces acne and rosacea.
- A depigmenting agent that disrupts transfer of melanin to the outermost layer of the skin where discoloration is evident. It eliminates the formation of dark spots and uneven skin tone, as well as reducing redness, irritation, and dryness for a brighter skin tone.
- Maintains the synthesis of collagen.
- Regulates oil production, reduces pore size, and improves skin texture, which makes it a perfect ingredient for oily and acne prone skin.
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and oxidative stress on the skin.
N - Acetyl Glucosamine
- Skin identical ingredient”, meaning it is found in our skin to maintain its barrier or protective abilities.
- Increases production of hyaluronic acid (superstar moisturizer) in the skin for smoother, and plump complexion. And By boosting production of hyaluronic acid, acetyl glucosamine may indirectly help to protect collagen synthesis.
- Reduces hyperpigmentation and brighten the appearance of the skin by preventing excess melanin production and boosting skin cell renewal. It even works better when combined with niacinamide.
- Has skin exfoliating properties like alpha and beta hydroxyl acids without the irritation.
- A natural compound derived from dried leaves of bearberry (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) and a better alternative to hydroquinone.
- An antioxidant and skin brightener that reduces melanin formation to improve the appearance of age spots, freckles, melasma, and post-inflammatory pigmentation.
- effectively lightens and reduces UV induced pigmentation and free radicals, without increasing sun sensitivity.
- It fades discoloration caused by inflammation and environmental stressors while evening skin tone.
Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (Licorice root extract)
- A plant extract that contains glabridin, a chemical substance known to inhibits tyrosinase activity and melanin production without affecting cell proliferation.
- Licorice contains lots of potent antioxidant and skin-soothing/anti-inflammatory agents that enhance the skin’s overall quality and appearance. It helps to alleviate the skin redness and irritation symptoms common to various diseases such as rosacea and psoriasis.
- protects the skin from environmental stressors and UV radiation.
- It is effective in improving the look of discoloration and uneven skin for a brighter skin tone.
Centella Asiatica Extract
A plant-derived antioxidant with skin-soothing properties that got its start in traditional Chinese and Indian medicine but now has clinical evidence to back up its purported benefits. The active substances in the extract are asiatic acid, madecassic acid, and asiaticoside, which helps to curb back inflammation and soothe skin while stimulating collagen production.
A potent skin conditioning and moisturizing peptide that has been shown to increase the rate of wound healing and renewal of the skin. It is also known to slow the thinning of aging skin, minimize look of wrinkles and fine lines, improve skin texture, reduce pore size, and improve discoloration.
SOD is a potent antioxidant that eliminates free radicals to protect the skin from oxidative damage. It prevents visible signs of aging by promoting a youthful complexion. It also fights hyperpigmentation caused by sun damage, age spots, and acne marks for an even-toned complexion.
A skin conditioning peptide that acts as antioxidants to fight free radicals formed by exposure to the sun, pollution, and heat. It also hydrates the skin to improve fine lines and wrinkles.