Dark Spot Repair Serum
Dark Spot Repair Serum
Dark Spot Repair Serum is a skin-nurturing potent serum formulated with synergistic combinations of clinically proven active ingredients with the ability to visibly reduce the appearance of discoloration. These natural depigmenting agents and antioxidants work on the skin through different pathways to clear existing discoloration and prevent future occurrence.
- Clears hyperpigmentation, discoloration, and dark spots.
- Hydrates the skin with healing and conditioning peptides.
- Improves skin texture and tone.
- Brighten appearance of skin with greater radiance and luminosity.
- Antioxidants protect against environmental stressors and free radicals.
- Noticeably reduce the appearance of pores.
- Gentle, non-irritating, non-comedogenic and suitable for all skin types and conditions.
Niacinamide 4%, N-Acetyl Glucosamine 4%, Arbutin 2% ,Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate 2%(Licorice roots extracts), Centella Asiatica, Superoxide Dismutase.
Water, Niacinamide, Acetyl Glucosamine, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Glycerin,
Arbutin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Centella Asiatica Extract, sh-Oligopeptide-1, Superoxide Dismutase, sh-Polypeptide-2, sh-Polypeptide-77, Turmeric Extracts, Bisabolol, Amorphophallus Konjac Root Extract, Xanthan Gum,
Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Acrylate / Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid.
How to use
How to use
Apply 2-3 drops to face twice daily after cleansing. For daytime, follow with a sunscreen.
1. What makes Discoloration Repair Serum unique?
The uniqueness lies in the research that goes into formulating the serum. It was formulated with ingredients that have been shown to clear hyperpigmentation in all skin tones, including skin of color.
2. I have sensitive skin; can I use this product?
Yes.We manufactured this product with the consciousness that skin texture and sensitivity differ from one individual to another. Regardless of your skin
type, be rest assured that this product will not irritate your skin.
3. Can I spot treat with the Discoloration Repair serum, or use it all over my face?
You can use it both ways, either spot-treat, or use it all over your face and neck.
4. How long does it take for the hyperpigmentation to clear?
The time frame for hyperpigmentation to fade depends on several factors, including the kind of discoloration, and how often you apply Discoloration Repair Serum
Consistent use will give
desirable results as soon as possible.
5. What step does MelanRx Discoloration fit into my skincare routine?
Discoloration Repair Serum should be used after cleansing and toning, and before moisturizing. Please follow with Sunscreen for daytime. We suggest you use MelanRx Even Tone Daily Protecting Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50+, it is suitable for hyperpigmentation prone skin.
6. Did you test on Animals?
Absolutely NOT! We tested our products on family members and friends.
7. Are your ingredients FDA approved?
Yes, all our ingredients have FDA approval. They have been tested to be safe for use by people.
All active ingredients are used at optimal concentrations known to clear hyperpigmentation in a Clinical reserach that included colored skin tones. No hype, just Science .
An All in one Solution
Skin Clearing actives, hydration boosting peptides and free radicals figthing antioxidants in one bottle.